Wednesday 4 July 2012

Starting Out

So... against my wishes, I've decided to get a blog on here. Why against my wishes? Because I really struggle to get my thoughts down in writing, I've lost count of the amount of times I've written out a post on tumblr and deleted it. I'm quite eager to start video-blogging at some point this summer, where I'll actually get my thoughts down much better... as I like talk, I'm a talkative person. Just not a writing person.

So why have I got this blog then? For mainly photography and a place to dump my creative thoughts from time to time. I show most websites my photography, but I rarely record the process of shoots for myself or explain where I'm planning to go with my next shoot. For the reasons stated above. I could of course, put this in my video blogging, but I'd rather keep that as a random collection of thoughts rather than being photography orientated (although naturally it will come up fairly often). 

So, if anyone happens to be reading this, I hope you enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment